To perform all tasks necessary to ensure that all aspects of the Project come together in a timely and cost-effective manner in order to achieve the overall goal. This includes the scheduling of tasks and coordination with various team members to accomplish the projected results by keeping the project on track and possessing the ability to foresee the entire project as a whole at all times.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Monitor work programmes and take action to comply with the contractual requirements.
2. Control information flow with regard to drawings, and Client’s Instructions.
3. Manage Sub-Contractors: holding Sub-Contract Progress Meetings and Sub-Contract Pre-Order Meetings.
4. Ensure works are executed according to established quality standards set out in the company’s procedure manuals. Monitor and manage any Sub-Contract Design, as required by the Contract.
5. Review buildability and identify methods of construction with commercial or programme advantage where possible.
6. Prepare Meeting Reports and attend Design Team Progress Meetings.
7. Assist the Quantity Surveyor in preparing Cost Reports.
8. Monitor the Project Quality Plan
• BSc. Civil Engineering graduate
• Post Grad Qualifications in Construction and Project Management; PMP qualification would be an asset
• Ten (10) years post qualification experience
• Self-motivated, with strong leadership skills, able to communicate effectively and must have a track record of achieving project delivery within time and budget
Applications sent to Human Resources at: firstname.lastname@example.org